Day 23
July 4
Happy 4th of July. Today was probably the least festive holiday I've had in my life. Me and will slept in and then got breakfast at a cafe and then went to a grocery store and loaded up on food so we wouldn't have to go anywhere the rest of the day. And that's exactly what I did. Laid in bed and watched Netflix and napped and ate.
Originally I was planning on catching up with the group but my foot hurt more than the past couple days so I decided against it. Plus it's expensive to keep taking buses and taxis between each town. I also picked up my meds which should start helping after a couple days and then I'll be able to walk by at least Friday. It's nice not walking but I miss being with the group a lot.
I really don't have much to talk about since I didn't do much of anything. But it was nice to rest my foot and catch up on sleep. One fun fact I've been meaning to share is I think I wrote it in one of my blogs but the mountains here remind me a lot of Virginia and guess what. It's because it's the same mountain range. Pre-Pangea. So when the continents drifted the mountain range broke apart and that's why they look exactly like the blue ridge mountains on the east coast. So that's pretty neat.
Wills blister finally popped and bled all over the place but I think it'll start healing now. It's really nice having someone to hang out with even tho we're both bed ridden. He explores a lot more than I do though. I lay in bed constantly because I wanna get better asap.
Happy 4th of July. Today was probably the least festive holiday I've had in my life. Me and will slept in and then got breakfast at a cafe and then went to a grocery store and loaded up on food so we wouldn't have to go anywhere the rest of the day. And that's exactly what I did. Laid in bed and watched Netflix and napped and ate.
Originally I was planning on catching up with the group but my foot hurt more than the past couple days so I decided against it. Plus it's expensive to keep taking buses and taxis between each town. I also picked up my meds which should start helping after a couple days and then I'll be able to walk by at least Friday. It's nice not walking but I miss being with the group a lot.
I really don't have much to talk about since I didn't do much of anything. But it was nice to rest my foot and catch up on sleep. One fun fact I've been meaning to share is I think I wrote it in one of my blogs but the mountains here remind me a lot of Virginia and guess what. It's because it's the same mountain range. Pre-Pangea. So when the continents drifted the mountain range broke apart and that's why they look exactly like the blue ridge mountains on the east coast. So that's pretty neat.
Wills blister finally popped and bled all over the place but I think it'll start healing now. It's really nice having someone to hang out with even tho we're both bed ridden. He explores a lot more than I do though. I lay in bed constantly because I wanna get better asap.
Comments
Post a Comment